Times of the School Day
|Registration ||8.25 am - 8.55 am |
|Period 1 ||9.00 am - 10.00am |
|Period 2 ||10.00 am - 11.00 am |
|3a ||11.00 am - 11.28 am |
|3b ||11.30 am - 11.58 am |
|3c ||12.00 pm - 12.28 pm |
|Period 4 ||12.30 pm - 1.30 pm |
|Second Break ||1.30 pm - 2.00 pm |
|Period 5 ||2.00 pm - 3.00 pm |
TIPS TO PLAN YOUR DAY
- Look at your timetable and pack your bag the night before to ensure you have the correct equipment & books.
- Bring a refillable water bottle to school each day to ensure that you stay hydrated.
- Leave the Dining Hall with enough time to reach your next lesson.
- If you can’t remember where a classroom is located, check the map in your planner or ask someone to remind you.
- If you are attending a club after school and need to take the Late Bus, remember there is a charge of £2.
- Most of all, enjoy your time at Charters School and if you are worried about anything, speak to your Tutor, one of the Safeguarding Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.