Times of the School Day
||8.30 am - 8.45 am
||8.50 am - 9.50am
||9.55 am - 10.55 am
||11.00 am - 11.28 am
||11.30 am - 11.58 am
||12.00 pm - 12.28 pm
||12.30 pm - 12.28 pm
||1.30 pm - 2.00 pm
||2.00 pm - 3.00 pm
TIPS TO PLAN YOUR DAY
- Look at your timetable and pack your bag the night before to ensure you have the correct equipment & books.
- Bring a refillable water bottle to school each day to ensure that you stay hydrated.
- Leave the Dining Hall with enough time to reach your next lesson.
- If you can’t remember where a classroom is located, check the map in your planner or ask someone to remind you.
- If you are attending a club after school and need to take the Late Bus, remember there is a charge of £2.
- Most of all, enjoy your time at Charters School and if you are worried about anything, speak to your Tutor or one of the Safeguarding Team.