A LEVEL RESULTS
Business students at Charters School will be enthusiastic and curious about the modern day management of business with the ongoing opportunities and threats faced in the dynamic market place. Students are required to be critical and reflective in their learning and to understand business behaviour from a range of perspectives, they must be willing and able to challenge the assumptions made through theory.
- They will have a strong understanding of the internal management of an organisation along with an appreciation of external influences affecting decision-making.
- They will be able to develop knowledge and skills needed to understand how to analyse data, think critically about issues and make informed decisions.
- They will be confident in using both quantitative and qualitative skills and appreciate that, when evaluating using both can improve the robustness of a judgement.
- They will be well read and independent in their learning.
- Students will be able to articulate their thoughts, debate and discuss key issues facing the modern day business environment.
2021/22 TEACHING STAFF
Miss Mittal, Ms Brar, Mr Dhesi, Mrs Magrath
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
BTEC - EDEXCEL A Level - EDEXCEL