GCSE AND A LEVEL RESULTS
Physical Education students at Charters School will be inspired to be active, healthy and deeply enthused by physical activity. They will develop a love of learning in PE in an environment where they are supported to develop physically and intellectually and will perform in a range of challenging situations. They will be able to challenge themselves as part of a team and individually.
Through PE, students will develop their knowledge about the positive effects of exercise on their physical, social and mental health, and develop a passion and life-long commitment for exercise. They will also develop practical skills across a range of activities, as well as improving personal skills which will enable them to perform in a range of situations, including those that can involve working together in a competitive environment. They will experience a wide range of sporting activities that are underpinned by a broad, but increasingly complex, set of skills and abilities. It is our commitment to provide an environment that encourages a desire to participate in a range of activities or their chosen specialist sport into adult life.
- Students will develop in a positive & caring environment which allows them to excel together and as individuals
- A broad and balanced PE curriculum will be provided, where there is something to captivate all students
- The learning environment for students will be high quality, continually evolving, and immersive.
- Personal and social skills will be developed, allowing for increased creativity, competence and confidence in all forms of physical activity
- Participation in PE will be underpinned by the core values of sportsmanship, enjoyment, respect, discipline and teamwork.
2021/22 TEACHING STAFF
Mr Wales, Miss de’Ath, Mr Marris, Mr Harvey, Mr Cumner, Miss Campling, Mr Devine, Mr Hancock, Mrs Hartwell, Mr Wright
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Key Stage 4 - EDEXCEL Key Stage 5 - OCR (A Level) EDEXCEL (BTEC)