GCSE AND A LEVEL RESULTS
Language students at Charters School will be equipped with the skills necessary to interact in everyday situations in French and Spanish-speaking countries. They will be confident communicators, capable of articulating ideas, desires and needs in various contexts. They will appreciate the value of language-learning and understand more about the cultures of the languages studied. This understanding will help them develop a greater sense of their own identity and appreciate the values and diversity of local and global communities. Through language-learning, they will develop a range of soft skills, including independence, resilience, research and teamwork.
- They will recognise that language-learning is a cumulative process which takes consistent effort and intellectual stamina
- They will experience foreign cultures through exposure to the arts, entertainment, food and current affairs
- They will have the opportunity to visit France and Spain with Charters
- They will learn and use vocabulary and grammar effectively and independently, to communicate successfully
- They will participate fully in pair and group work to support and learn from others.
2022/23 TEACHING STAFF
Miss Brown, Mrs Dabbaj, Miss Fernandez, Miss Ganzhorn, Mrs Magrath, Mr Wightman, Miss Stock,
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Key Stage 4 - EDEXCEL Key Stage 5 - EDEXCEL