Return to all subjects
A LEVEL RESULTS
Economics students at Charters Schools will develop an enthusiasm for the subject, appreciating the contribution of economics to the understanding of the wider economic and social environment. They will use an enquiring, critical and thoughtful approach to the study of economics and develop an ability to think as an economist. Students will develop qualities and attitudes which will equip them for the challenges, opportunities and responsibilities of adult and working life.
- They understand and apply economic theory to support analysis of current economic problems and issues.
- They analyse data critically that enables informed decisions to be made.
- They explore current economic controversies and disagreements that exist between economists, appreciating the reasons for this.
- They develop a critical approach to economic models and methods of enquiry.
- They debate current local, national and global economic issues.
2021/22 TEACHING STAFF
Miss Mittal, Ms Brar, Mr Dhesi, Mrs Magrath
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
A Level - AQA