How to be even 'hotter' at History
Click here to access a number of activities that will help prepare you for A-Level History.
You will develop skills in:
- Causation - how and why events take place in History
- Source analysis – extracting information, interpreting historical sources and identifying similarities/differences in sources.
- Interpretation - forming judgements about particular historical events
- Supporting points with a precise range of evidence
- Historiography – understanding how and why historians have interpreted the past.
You will also see an outline of KEY CONTENT covered in Year 12 and your SUMMER TASKS for both units. There are also suggested EXTENSION ACTIVITIES